100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i danske kroner
Over 3.5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Harry Potter og Warner Bros. Studio Turpå Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour, søn, 31 dec 2023
Fra 887 kr
2. ABBA Voyage - Koncertbillet m. bustransportpå ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket, lør, 20 jan 2024
Fra 872 kr
3. ABBA Voyage - Koncertbillet(Ståplads) m. bustransportpå ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor), lør, 20 jan 2024
Fra 792 kr
4. Harry Potter filmlokationerpå Harry Potter filmlokationer, ons, 31 maj 2023 - man, 18 mar 2024
Fra 228 kr
5. Jack the Ripper Turpå Jack the Ripper Tur, lør, 10 jun 2023 - søn, 17 mar 2024
Fra 309 kr
6. Warner Bros. Studios-tur – Bagom Harry Potterpå Warner Bros. Studios-tur – Bagom Harry Potter, ons, 31 maj 2023 - søn, 31 dec 2023
Fra 1.479 kr
7. Londons undergrund: Guidet tur til fodspå Londons undergrund: Guidet tur til fods, tor, 1 jun 2023 - tir, 19 mar 2024
Fra 231 kr
8. Krigstidens London: Guidet turpå Krigstidens London: Guidet tur, tir, 6 jun 2023 - tir, 19 mar 2024
Fra 589 kr
9. Spioner & spionage London: Guidet turpå Spioner & spionage London: Guidet tur, tor, 8 jun 2023 - tir, 19 mar 2024
Fra 589 kr
10. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Daypå , søn, 4 jun 2023 - tor, 14 mar 2024
Fra 767 kr
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Dette er et spritnyt produkt i vores sortiment - og det er allerede muligt at bestille billetter. Nærmere information på dansk kommer snart!
Join a real guided tour for hard rock fans and early birds: A Hard Rock Tour of London! You're taken through the city, where you see places related to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie and more! You also visit London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and eat a delicious lunch with an included drink of your choice inside the first ever Hard Rock Cafe in London.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, David Bowie and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Drink a soft drink, a cup of tea or coffee to your lunch
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
Hvad kan jeg forvente?
Calling all early birds! It's time to get your rock 'n' roll on! This guided Hard Rock Tour of London combines a bus tour with walking, rock music and a delicious lunch at the original Hard Rock Cafe in London!
Onboard the bus you hear all about important hard rock places in London. You see where the final Beatles concert ever was held, you pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently - and you hear fascinating stories about David Bowie, right on the street where everyone who was anyone picked up their colourful clothes. Bowie was no exception!
You also see places related not just to hard rock but to music in general: For example, you see the home where Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb of The Bee Gees composed and lived.
Then it's time to visit a truly special museum as you get a private tour of London's only rock museum - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, one of Madonna's outfits from one of her most famous tours and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. When the bus- and walking tour ends, you enter this historic hard rock cafe, take a seat and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch with a drink of your choice. Make sure to look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
Hvordan fungerer det?
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Er dette noget for mig?
If you're an early bird who loves rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
Hvad er ikke med i prisen?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Bestil Fra 509 kr
Varighed: 4 timer 15 minutter
Hvad er med i prisen?
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. (boarding at 8:45 P.M.).
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Brug for hjælp? Ring eller send en mail til os.