Bestil billetter til Warwick Castle udenfor London her, og oplev 1000 års ufattelige historie helt tæt på. Warwick Castle er Englands ultimative borg, som du ikke bør gå glip af, så bestil dine billetter nu til Warwick Castle!
Experience a totally electrifying visit to Britain’s Ultimate Castle. You’ll be immersed in over 1000 years of jaw-dropping history, where ancient myths and spellbinding tales will set your imagination alight. Meet history face to face and be prepared to participate in Castle life, from battles and gore, to romance and chivalry.
Explore the 60 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens, which include the beautiful Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the Victorian Rose Garden and Pageant Field. Throughout the year there is a fantastic programme of events including birds of prey, jousting and the world’s largest trebuchet in action.
• The East Front – Marvel at the Castle’s mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis
• The Great Hall and State Rooms – Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle’s most prized artefacts
• Secrets and Scandals – Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household
• The Mound – Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
• Kingmaker – Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
• Grounds and Gardens – Relax in stunning ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
• The Trebuchet – Experience the Warwick Castle Trebuchet, the World’s largest mediaeval siege machine
• The Castle Dungeon – We invite you to delve into the most blood curdling parts of Warwick Castle’s history
• The Towers and Ramparts – Climb to the top of Guy’s and Caesar’s towers on the rampart trail
• Dining Options – Fantastic dining options are available at the Castle
- The E-tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your booking and your payment has been approved.
- Child tickets: 4 to 16 years (free under 4 years).
- The ticket are ONLY valid on the day you book – you cannot book open ticket valid for a month!
- Please note: Warwick Castle is located in Warwick, which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes by train outside London.
- Please note: Castle Dungeon & Merlin Dragon Tower is not incl. in the admission tickets. You must buy seperate tickets for these 2 atttractions directly at Warwick Castle when you arrive.
Warwick CV34 4QU
Fra 1. sep. til 30. nov. & fra 5. jan. til 31. mar.: Mandag til Søndag fra 10:00 til 17:00.
Fra 1. dec. til 4.jan & fra 1. apr. til 31. aug.: 10:00 til 18:00.
Lukket 25. dec.
Warwick Station is approximately one mile from the Castle. A direct service into London Marylebone (1 hour 45 minutes) or Birmingham Snow Hill is available.